What is "Swinging?"
Have you heard of swinging or swingers? Do you truly understand what it is, or isn't? Do you assume that this term refers to people who are having orgies with a bunch of people? Do you assume it means loaning your wife / husband to another person? There are many assumptions about what swinging in, and most of them are at least partly wrong. While there is more than one understanding of what is involved in swinging, the gist of it remains mostly the same.
Swinging - the definition: the most accepted definition of swinging is having consensual sex outside of an established relationship with other people. Now, this does get a little tricky because single people can be swingers, if they are the person with whom a swap is occurring. It also can be heterosexual sex, or homosexual sex, can involve a threesome (or moresome) but more often than not, it is simply "swapping" partners. For example, a husband and wife find another couple to swap partners with. This is consensual, agreed upon sexual behavior.
How To Find Your 3rd For A Potential Threesome
* Soft swap: when a couple has restricted their play to oral sex or foreplay, and excludes sexual penetration
* Full swap: when all agreed upon sexual activity, including intercourse, can occur between the swapping partners
* Polyamorous: having more than one sexual / romantic relationship at the same time (but, mostly refers to constant, loving couples)
* Same room: this refers to when both couples will engage in play only when in the same room
* Unicorn: this is the ever-rare single swinger
* Hall pass: this means that one of the people in a couple has permission to play, while the other partner may watch or bow out
* On premise: this refers to swingers parties or gatherings where there is on-site rooms or areas to engage in sex
* Off premise: conversely, refers to swingers parties or gathering where there is no on-site places to engage in sex
What Type Of Sex Life Do You Have?