1. Double Decker
Who says the giver has to be on top for anal sex? Many positions utilize receiver-on-top help to make anal more comfortable. This position being one of them. The giver will lay on the bed or floor on their back and the person receiving will stand over them, facing their feet. They will then lower down onto their partner and once they have gotten the penis (or dildo if you're wearing a harness) all the way in, they will lay back against their partner's chest using their legs to slowly move up and down. This position can sort of squish the person on bottom so it may not be ideal for heavier couples, but besides that - give it a whirl!
2. Side SaddleThere is a misconception that anal sex requires a bit of "force" for entry and therefore no lazy positions are possible. This is simply not true! The Side Saddle is a perfect example. The giver lays on their side and the receiver will lay at a 90 degree angle to them (imagine a T) and lines their anus up to the penis. The person on the giving end will thrust into their partner and then just slowly slide in and out. This position offers the person receiving a comfortable and relaxed position as well as access to other parts of their body to play with.
3. Reverse CowgirlThis is a fairly standard position for vaginal sex but it works equally as well for anal sex and offers the person doing the penetrating a nice view of that hot anal action. The giver lays on their back, legs together, while the receiver slides on top of them facing their feet and either squats while they enter (which can relax the anal canal making it easier) or slide back while on their own knees. Either way this allows the receiver to be in control and can take their lover in as far as they want to.
4. Twisted DoggyLike doggy but different. The giver gets on their knees but instead of bucking up into their partner, the receiver will be bucking onto them. The giver will place one leg up (on their foot) and the other bent and then lean back. The receiver will get on their knees but keep themselves more upwards and then back up onto the penis. Then, they can control the speed and depth and while the giver can fondle their butt and lower back.
5. The Back StaircaseSometimes it is nice to bring sex out of the bedroom since a new locale can be a turn on and, in this case, can be a good position as well. This position can actually help some couples who find other positions difficult. The person receiving will kneel on a stair, holding on to the stair above and the giver will kneel on the stair below that. Then whoever is receiving can lower themselves back onto the penis while their partner grabs their hips for stability. This is a good position for couples who may not be able to bend easily without support.
6. Intimate AnalIf you thought that anal sex would never give you the intimacy of a traditional missionary position, think again! This position does afford you that eye contact that you desire with an uber hot position to boot. The receiver will lay on their back and tilt their butt back by holding their knees up and by their head. The person giving will then enter their partner and then once inserted leans onto them. The person giving can vary the position by being more up on their knees, or, if their partner is flexible and agreeable, lay almost completely down onto them. This position provides wonderful, deep penetration and both intimacy and a great view for the giver.
7. ScissorsLesbians aren't the only ones who can scissor. This position offers a great angle for the person receiving, deep penetration for the person giving and the added view of being able to see all of their partner while they are doing the deed. The receiver will lay on their back and slightly tilt their hips so that one leg is up on their partner's left shoulder, their other leg is bent so that their partner can almost sit on their knee. The giver will then line up their penis (or dildo) with their partner's anus and enter, then slowly move in and out using their partner's leg to help thrust.
8. TabletopWhy not move your anal to the dining room table (or any table will do) and create a deep penetration. The person receiving lies on a table and either is lifted up by their lover to achieve the appropriate line up of penis and anus OR uses pillows to achieve the correct alignment. Then their legs drape over the giver's shoulders or they can rest on their chest, just depends on which feels more comfortable. The giver can go slowly or pick up the pace and get a beautiful view of their partner getting pleasured.
9. The Dirty Rocking HorseReceiver-on-top positions help so much when it comes to anal penetration as they are the one in control. This position requires the giver to sit cross legged (or loosely so) and lean back onto their hands for support. The person receiving will then straddle and help them to enter and then once completely inside can rock back and forth on top of their partner while kissing or fondling. This position will not work well for heavier couples as it requires you both to be quite close to each other to achieve a good angle.
Who says you can't achieve anal spooning? You can and you should! While in the traditional spooning position with the person giving laying behind, simply scooch yourself back to line up with their penis and achieve entrance. Once they are comfortably inside, the person receiving can scoot back against them and what results is a slow, intimate spooning sex. Doesn't that sound blissful?
BONUS "DOGGY STYLE": We can't forget doggy style as it is a standard and, honestly, a great position for anal sex. The traditional receiver-on-hands-and-knees rear entry position offers variations depending on how low the person receiving anal penetration puts their upper body, how close together their knees are, etc. The position makes for fairly easy entry, is a deep penetration position and puts the giver in control. Super sexy and FUN!