10 Ways To Use a Fleshlight
First, do you know what a Fleshlight is? The Fleshlight is one of the most popular male masturbation devices for not only its ease of use, differing textures and sensations, variation of “entry” replicas (mouth, vagina, anal), but also for its discreet packaging. Because, when the lid is on it looks like a flashlight. Clever, right? Fleshlight masturbators, and their similar, but differently named counterparts, can be a man’s best friend for solo pleasuring. The Fleshlight has a soft, sensuous realistic “skin” feel, with a variety of different canal textures from smooth, to ribbed, to even a super tight “anal” experience. With a removable inside, your Fleshlight can be easily cleaned prior to, or after, use. The masturbation sleeve provides a gentle suction upon penetration, and the strength can be adjusted by turning the end of the Fleshlight.
1. Standard PlayOf course the first time you use your new Fleshlight you will want to just try it out the regular way, right? I mean, you want to get the gist of it before experimenting. The first thing you want to do is to take out the insert and place it in a bowl of lukewarm water. This should be done every time, and especially the first time. This will remove any dust, hair or other particles that may be hanging around on it, as well as warm it up a bit. Then, remove it and shake off the excess water. Next, replace the insert into the Fleshlight container, making sure to attach it properly. Now, lubricate not only yourself, but also the opening of the Fleshlight. USE WATER BASED LUBE to protect your new toy from corrosion. Finally, penetrate the opening and enjoy the sensations. You can grasp the Fleshlight and simply stroke yourself until you ejaculate. Post-play, remove the sleeve, water it out with warm (preferably soapy) water and place on a towel to dry. Remember to shake all the excess water from the item.
Recommended Product: Pink Lady Original Fleshlight
2. Warm Things UpThe beauty of the removable insert is that you can experiment with heating the sleeve up. While you would not want to soak it in terribly hot water, you can (and should) most definitely try using a fairly warm water. The sleeve’s material will hold in some of the warmth from the water bath and create a very soothing, sensual and inviting realistic feeling when you penetrate the toy.
3. Cool Things DownWhat can be warmed up can often be cooled down. If you want to try a cooler sensation, you can soak your toy in cool (or cold) water before penetrating the toy. Keep in mind that very cold may end up reducing the size of your erection, so be wary of that. Also, you can place it in the refrigerator to cool things down a bit. It is not recommended to place it in the freezer, especially if there are still droplets of water on it, because this may damage the material.
4. Speciality Lube PlayThere are many lubricants available that would be safe to use with the Fleshlight, but specifically the Fleshlube brand comes in a heating and cooling variety so you can change up your sensations by the use of lube. Just as it seems the heating lube will heat things up and the cooling lube will cool things down. Longer lasting than simply heating or cooling the sleeve itself, these lubricants can last for the duration of your play.
Recommended Product: Fleshlube
5. Go Hands FreeTraditionally, using a Fleshlight requires you to grab the case with your hands and stroke yourself with it. However, there are many ways you can go hands free with this item! This may take some trial and error, but here are some ideas to get your started:
* Stick the Fleshlight between couch cushions and either kneel or go at it in a missionary position.
* Stick the Fleshlight between the mattress and box spring and, if you are the right height, kneel and penetrate.
* Use a shoe to stabilize the Fleshlight by placing the smaller end deep into the shoe, and then placing the shoe in different locations, using pillows or couch cushions to stabilize it.
* Want to do it standing up? Stick the Fleshlight under the lid of a chest freezer and place something heavy (toolbox) on top to keep the lid down. Then stand and do your thing.