7 Things They Don't Tell You About Anal Sex
Ah, anal sex. That activity that still makes women around the globe cringe at the thought and still is high on the “wanna do” list of men. Even though anal sex has become quite less “taboo” than it used to be, it is still an activity that is seen to be out of the “normal” realm of sex play. While, personally, I find anal sex to be a healthy and natural part of a well-rounded sexual repertoire, not all women (or men) feel the same way. However, if you are still curious about anal sex – and I know you are – then read this article for the truthful (and perhaps entertaining) facts about anal sex.
Would You Try Anal Sex?
Shop Anal Toys - Click Here
1. It DOES Feel GoodWhy do people HAVE anal sex if it is disgusting or painful? We have enough activities in life that we could skip the bad ones, right? People do it because it does feel really, really, really good…eventually. Why do I say “eventually?” Well, because anal sex is not an activity that feels good the moment you start it, but it does feel fantastic after you get going. Listen, the cold truth is that the anal canal is meant for one thing, and anal sex was not in the original design. With the proper amount of lubricant and a partner willing to go slow – once the object being inserted (finger, penis, toy) is all the way in it will feel amazing! This is why people do it – the pleasure!
2. Shit Happens, Literally.We are all adults here, right? So, let’s get the truth out there: if you have anal sex there is a great chance you will get some poop on yourself, your penis, the sheets, the toy. Yup. Poop happens. Listen, the anal canal is meant for, well, pushing out the poop so it stands to reason that there is a chance that some of the residue from your last bowel movement may attach itself to whatever foreign object is intruding upon it. If you are going to have anal sex both of you have to accept that poop happens!
3. Enemas HelpIf the aforementioned entry made you cringe at the idea of getting poop anywhere during sex, never fear, the ENEMA is here! Yes, I know the idea of doing an enema VOLUNTARILY is sort of odd, but, if you want to have super clean anal then an enema is the only way to go! Enemas will clean out your rectal canal and also help you to further eliminate waste that may be making its exit soon. If you want to have clean anal, this is the way to go!
Our Anal Sex Prep Guide - Click Here
4. Lube Is NecessaryI do not care what porn video you have seen where the actress (or actor) uses just spit for anal sex. This is a NO NO NO! Repeat after me: lube is a friend, not a foe! Seriously guys and gals, you need lubricant for anal sex. The anal canal does not lubricate itself, so if you do not use lubricant you are in for a very tough ride – literally! No matter what anyone else has or has not told you about anal, you NEED lubricant for a pleasing anal experience!
5. HemorrhoidsRemember a moment ago when you repeated: Lube is a friend not a foe? Well, the reason is without lube bad things can happen to your rectum. Bad, bad, painful things. I told you I would tell you the truth, right? Here is the truth: when you have anal sex and you do not have something to smooth the way, your canal can become irritated, sore and even get tiny little cuts in it – these are called Fissures. Or, you can also get hemorrhoids (swollen and inflamed veins in the rectal area). Both of these conditions are reversible and, most importantly, PREVENTABLE! If you use lubricant when you have anal sex, then you are sure to not get fissures or roids. So, did you learn your lube lesson?
6. Things Can Go Missing Up In ThereNo, it is not a joke like you may have seen on television, it is possible for toys or other objects to get “lost” in the anal canal. This is why anal toys have a special wide base that prevents the object from going too far up into the rectal canal. The rectum has two sphincters – tiny muscles that help keep the poop inside you. The first one is the external one, the one you call your “asshole.” Then there is an inner one, a few inches in, that helps to keep all the bodily waste from the external exit. When you put an object up there and it goes past the second sphincter (the gatekeeper of your upper rectal canal) it can get sucked up there. No, really. Sucked right up there. So, the lesson is to NEVER put any object up there that is not meant for anal play (i.e. mini vibrators not made for anal). I will refrain from listing items that have been lost up in there, but you get the gist!
Learn EVERYTHING About Anal Sex - Click Here