Here are 15 things to try next time you want to have sex! Keep in mind, the most simple “tips” are sometimes the things that we have forgotten to do or have not thought of doing.
1. SCHEDULE THE SEX IF YOU HAVE TOYou won’t have a good sex life if you do not make time for sex! I don’t care how you do this, but do it. Put it on the calendar, reminder on your cell phone, make it every Wednesday night. I don’t care how, just make TIME for sex.
2. MAKE OUT FOR AT LEAST 20 MINSWhen we take the kissing out of sex we are losing intimacy. Kissing is the first things most couples do before having sex for the first time; and the first thing to go after a relationship is established. Making out for an extended period of time is actually incredible foreplay. You'd be shocked and how incredibly connecting this can be for a lot of couples.
3. PLAY THIS ADULT BOARD GAMEYou must try to hold your orgasm until you reach the last square. The illustrated cards and sexy actions will challenge you to hold yourself until orgasm.
4. LEAVE THE BEDROOMLeave the bedroom. Take a shower together, do it on the kitchen floor, do it in your car – just LEAVE the bedroom every so often. This doesn’t have to be an every time experience, but if you do it on your couch once every few months it may just save your sex life!
5. GO DOWN ON YOUR PARTNERCome on people, oral sex is a MUST DO for BOTH OF YOU! Oral sex is an extremely important, intimate and erotic part of sex. Enjoy it, practice it, enjoy each other's bodies.
6. STIMULATE YOURSELF DURING SEXYou must be willing to give your clitoris a little helping hand during the act. If you have a penis, you can benefit from a little self-stroking during a blowjob. Show your lover what you like and get in touch with your sexy side.
7. USE A HANDJOB STROKERThis handjob stroker will bring a blowjob or handjob to the next level! You'll give your partner's penis an entirely new sensation. This can also help give your hands or mouth a break!
8. TRY A NEW KINK, FETISH OR FANTASYEveryone has fantasies when it comes to sex. Some may be fairly standard and others may be a little outside of the box. Either way, it is important that you can be honest with your partner about what you want to try. Who knows, he or she may really enjoy it too. Watch porn or read up on articles about bondage for beginners, new things to try during oral, and more!
9. TALK DIRTYTrust me on this, a little dirty talk can vamp your sex WAY up! Especially if you are not usually a talker, telling your lover some naughty whispering can really make things sizzle. Don’t use the easy words either – really dirty it up with the raunchiest words you can force from your mouths. Just watch how excited your lover gets!
10. WHOLE BODY EXPERIENCE
You need to pay attention to your lover’s entire body. Their neck, shoulders, breasts, chest, stomach, knees, butt, thighs, vagina, penis, toes – EVERYTHING. Massage it. Kiss it. Caress it. The whole body is an erogenous zone, don’t just concentrate on the main parts or the “hot spots” concentrate and give pleasure to your whole lover’s body.
11. THE CLOSED-LEG MISSIONARY POSITION
Apply lubricant all over the vagina and your partner's penis or strap-on. Have your partner penetrate you while you are facing each other. As your partner thrusts in and out of you, their penis or strap-on will rub your clit over and over again! When you close your legs, it is also easier for you to flex your kegel muscles as well to make it even easier for you to orgasm!
12. GIVE YOUR PARTNER A RIM JOB
Rim jobs are incredibily stimulating. Start with a little flavored (sugar-free) lube and make circles with your tongue with a light pressure. Use your hand to stroke your partner or rub their clit. As your partner gets more stimulated, use a more firm pressure with your tongue and flick your tongue up and down!
13. USE A TEXTURED PIECE OF CLOTHING
Try using a silk scarf, top or even a soft small blanket and rub it against your partner's penis or vagina. This is especially fun with a blindfold. Vary the pressure of your hands and the pace of your strokes or rubs and your partner's head will be spinning in no time!
14. REMOVE OR USE A "SENSE"
We have 5 basic senses: Touch, Sight, Hear, Smell, and Taste. Let your partner choose which one of these they want you to "test" or remove altogether during sex. "Smell" can be a difficult one in the bedroom, but there are many that can get off on certain scents, so keep that in mind! If your partner chooses "taste" you can experiment by putting foods in their mouth or even your penis or clitoris - as long as they know what's coming.