Take it from us sexperts, sometimes toy materials and even the REAL THING can be uncomfortable when there’s not enough proper lubrication. These “things” that are meant to rhythmically provide pleasure with each motion end up sticking here and stalling there and oh! No thank you! Plus, some women’s bodies just don’t naturally produce enough lubrication - through no fault of their own - it’s just biology. Heck even lubricated condoms can fall short of what we need for superior pleasure.
On the other hand, if you are producing enough lubrication but not getting enough sensation from sex, a sexual enhancer is just what the doctor (or sexpert) ordered! Sometimes you need a little extra stimulation to put you over the edge, and if that’s not coming from your fingers, or his tongue, or that toy, it’s time to upgrade! Still doubting our recommendation? Here’s Why You Need Lube and Sexual Enhancers!
1. PERSONAL AND PARTNER FRICTIONS: How can you enjoy yourself when the motion of the ocean is more like turbulence than smooth sailing? Lubricants create a cushion between him or a toy, and you in order to maintain a continuous flow during intercourse and masturbation.
2. SENSATIONAL ENHANCEMENTS: To add a bit more WOW to your lubricant, choose one that it formulated with extra sensational ingredients. You can choose warming lubricants and massage oils on cold nights to add a smooth, sizzling glide. Or, you can opt for cooling gels and lubricants on hot summer afternoons to bring some “brrr” back into the bedroom!
3. TROUBLE PRODUCING NATURAL LUBRICANT: Whether hormonal, or created conditionally, women can have difficulty producing enough natural lubrication for smooth intercourse. Many women actually feel guilty about not getting “wet” enough, but when the pressure is all on you, who wouldn’t? But there’s nothing wrong with you! Using a few dabs of a natural-feeling lubricant like Astroglide or Pjur Med Natural Glide will introduce just enough for the perfect experience and curb those guilty thoughts once and for all!
4. MOISTURIZES SKIN: If you are experiencing vaginal dryness more frequently, lubricants can be used throughout the day to gently, and safely moisturize. It is common for women who have recently given birth (postpartum) and older women (post-menopausal) to experience dryness, and lubricants like Liquid Silk, Aloe Cadabra, and Hydra Lubricant can help!
5. FLAVOR ENHANCEMENTS: He loves oral sex. She loves oral sex. Let’s make oral sex even better! Lots of lubricants come in edible, body-safe flavors designed to make licking and sucking even more delicious. Try flavors like Very Wild Cherry, Strawberry Kiss, Vanilla Caramel, Pina Colada and more!
6. INCREASE SENSITIVITY: When you’re looking for a little extra to put you over the top, a lubricant formulated to provide extra sensitivity is the solution! Whether you’re a man or a woman, these sexual enhancers increase the blood flow to your special spots to heighten sensitivity! Use enhancers like Viva Cream, Cleopatra’s Secret Creme, and Clitoral Gel - Intense for more powerful clitoral orgasms. Men, use Climax Intensify Lubricant, Tingle Drops, or Peppermint Tingle for intensified pleasure!
7. TOY MATERIAL PRESERVATION: Using the right lubricant for the right toy materials means not only a more fluid ride for you ladies and gents, but a better-kept sex toy! For instance, you should never use a silicone lube with a silicone toy, but water-based lubricants will work great with any material! With the right lube, you can preserve the soft feeling of realistic dildos and masturbators, and keep up the fantastic sex!
8. FEMALE MASTURBATION: Ladies, we all know rubbing the clit is the #1 way to build up a strong and fast orgasm. In fact, most women need clitoral stimulation in order to come! To give your glide a silkier feel, use a lubricant like Sliquid Organics Natural or JO H20! A little extra lubrication means a smooth touch when you’re rubbing all over clit, making masturbation even more pleasurable!
9. MALE MASTURBATION: Whether you’re using your hand or a realistic or jelly feel masturbation sleeve, the pleasure is in the stroking. How can you make your caress come easier? With a velvety-feeling lubricant! Water-based lubes work wonders when they surround your cock with a smooth buffer between your sensitive skin and your masturbator of choice!
10. PREP FOR SEX: What an easy way to prepare for sex! Take a lubricated finger and slip it in or around yourself and you are ready for an undisturbed, wet and wild ride! Lubricant is the perfect addition to any intimate encounter and Wicked Jelle, Maximus, and Anal Glide - Silicone are ideal for beginner and advanced anal play.
11. INCREASE SIZE AND STAMINA: Okay, men. We know that you want to have bigger and stronger erections and these enhancers do just that! Prolonging formulas help to increase and maintain blood flow to your penis, making a thicker, firmer erection! Want to last longer? Take a few rubs of a gentle desensitizer like Pleasure Balm or Pjur Med Pro-Long Spray to get a little extra time without keeping you from an orgasm! If size is what you seek, On Power Glide and Max Width Enlarger Cream boast increases in size and strength! Pair them with a penis pump and see the results!