Sometimes when we get stuck in a routine of the same old boring sex, or no sex at all, it's up to US to figure out how to get some excitement back! The truth is, your sex life starts with, well, YOU! Your personality, your moods, your preferences play a huge role in what you're giving and what you're getting from intimate experiences. If you want more adventurous sex, you've got to be more adventurous! It's time for you to realize all that sex has to offer with these 8 Solo Ways to Improve Your Sex Life.
1. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE: A lot of times when we are in a sexual rut, it’s because the rest of our lives have become too routine. So, switch it up a bit! Explore a new area of town that you’ve yet to set foot in. Experience a new adventure like a group painting class (which is steadily becoming more and more trendy). Get involved in local meetups - they have them in every flavor - like pug owner meetups, knitting circles, salsa dancing events, and more! When you tap into what your community has to offer, you will meet new people and expand your experiences. A well-rounded person makes an excellent lover because you will be less afraid to try new things and have fun doing them! 2. REDECORATE: This is similar to the suggestion above in that you need to create some CHANGE. A boring and/or stagnant sexual space can put a serious damper on your intimate activities (including masturbation)! So, it’s time to make your home into sex-friendly spaces! Go out to an interior design shop or section of a big box store, and invest in some 300 (or more) thread count sheets, some sensual candles, or other dim-lighting options like paper lanterns! If you like to romp throughout your house - this can be a ton of fun - invest in some washable slipcovers for the couch, luscious scented soaps for the shower, maybe even a plush, new living room rug! The possibilities are really endless when it comes to decorating, just like they are with sex. So have fun and splurge on something you know will help you get naughty! Explore BETTER Masturbation With A Suction Cup Dildo!
3. ENJOY YOUR OWN NAKEDNESS: Okay, so you may have heard the phrase, “you have to love yourself before someone will love you.” This is true especially when it comes to being LOVERS. You’ve got to ditch the turn-off-the-light routine and get comfortable in your own skin. ONLY your own skin! It doesn’t matter if it’s sexually charged or not - but you should be looking at yourself as a goddess (or god)! Grab your mirrors and really look at the curves and muscles of your body. Appreciate your birthmarks, scars, blemishes, freckles as what makes you unique. Once you become comfortable really looking at your own body, you can let someone else in on the fun. This rings true for couples in long-standing relationships too. Kick your long-term lover out of the house an reacquaint yourself with your own skin.
4. EXERCISE: You’ve heard it from your doctor. You’ve read it magazines. Oprah has told you how many times? You’ve just got to exercise! Along with routine and environment ruts, we get in physical ruts that keep us from being our most fierce sexual beings. Exercise helps to increase vital brain activity, gets our blood pumping, and makes us happy! Plus, you can increase your flexibility and strength to try out some of those crazy sex positions you’ve been fantasizing about. Take yourself away from the feeling of blah and get back to reality by exercising outdoors! Now, I’m not saying you have to go on some crazy soul-discovering mountain hike. However, there is something magically rejuvenating about getting fresh air in your lungs. Even a brisk walk around the neighborhood can physically and emotionally reset your body.
5. GO OUT WITH THE GIRLS: This may sound cliche, but one way to improve your sex life is to gossip with your girls. Now, I know that girls can have all different kinds of personalities, and some may not be inclined to contribute juicy details, but spending time sharing will lead you to becoming more aware of what’s out there, and what you’ve got. Whether its about crushes, cheating exes, or intimate details about a one night stand, talking about sex and relationships with someone other than your partner is not only healthy it’s necessary. You may not be as wild as your girlfriend, but maybe hearing about her experiences will open you up to something new. Or, maybe you will realize how lucky you are to have your partner! Whatever the case may be, take some time away from your Sig. O. and enjoy the company of friends. Just remember that listening is just as beneficial as talking!
6. EXPLORE YOUR BODY: Alright, you’re now comfortable being naked. You’ve got the dirty details from your friends and are refreshed with a new sense of purpose. Not to mention super soft new sheets! It’s time to explore your body. It’s time to find out what you really like, and what is off limits. The greatest weapon a woman can have in the world of sex is...KNOWLEDGE! You’ve just got to know what makes your legs quiver and hips buck and, well, orgasm! Once you know, you can tell your partner exactly what to do. The power is in your hands to assist them in making you feel pleasure, and once they know and see how you react to their touching or thrusting, they won’t want to stop! Try These 8 Erotically Delicious Bedroom-Ready Foods!
7. SURPRISE YOURSELF: Once you get to knowing what you like with frequent and thorough body exploration, the next step is to try new things. You know how close to your clit you can get before it's too much, so, how would that feel with a new vibrator? Do you like stronger vibrations or weaker vibrations? The best person to try something new with is... Yourself! You can trust yourself to experience all of the sensations and really understand what is pleasingly sensual and what is just too much. If you've always wondered about how doing kegels would positively affect your sex life, get some orgasm balls and find out! Like I said before, the possibilities are endless, and you may be surprised at what revs your engine when you're holding the wheel!
8. REMEMBER YOUR SENSES: Last, but not least, you must remember that sex is a full-body experience. We busy humans tend to speed through our days, without much thought as to what is happening around us. You really want to tap into the ability to have heightened awareness, and use it as fuel for incredible orgasms! Practice outside the house by monitoring all your senses - sight, smell, touch, taste, and hearing - and see how differently you feel by the end of the day. Tapping into your senses allows you a greater appreciation - and a different view - of the world around you. Bring that back to the bedroom and you'll discover the saltiness of his sweaty skin, the swift inhale when they lick you just right, and more!