The benefits of sexual endeavors with partners is incredible. Your body creates this symphony of sexual wellness that powers your life while it pleases your body! Sex is rejuvenating and HEALTHY! Even masturbation (self-induced orgasmic pleasure) is recommended for feeling and looking great!
If you feel like you're losing some of the excitement with sex, it's time to get off your butts and exercise! Exercise releases some of the same chemicals as sex, and can make you feel more confident, act more spontaneously, and get your body in shape to fulfill even the wildest of fantasies! Here are 8 Exercises for Better Sex!
8. PELVIC / HIP BRIDGE: Ladies, if you want to feel the earth shake with powerful orgasms, this is a great place to start. This exercise stretches and strengthens your pelvis making you more flexible for all kinds of positions. It also strengthens your core muscles (hello, abs)! Lay on your back with your feet flat on the floor, knees bent. Using your pelvic muscles, raise your bum, hips,and lower back off the ground, leaving your shoulders, arms, and head on the floor. Make sure you are keeping a straight line, from the tips of your knees down through your back and shoulders. This isn’t a crunch! Hold for 2 seconds before lowering, and repeat 15 times for serious toning.
7. SQUAT OR PLIÉ (WIDE LEG SQUAT): Take a tip from ballerinas and strengthen those thighs! The Plié or Wide Leg Squat is the perfect exercise for ladies who want to get on top and enjoy the ride! This exercise can also strengthen your vaginal and bum muscles which means more powerful orgasms and movement during sex! Standing tall, spread your legs to a wide stance pointing your feet (and subsequently your knees) outward. Now, sink down and squat so that your bum is just above your knees, squeeze your cheeks and lift back up again! Repeat this 15 times, being sure to keep your back nice and straight, and your weight distributed evenly in your feet.
6. PUSH UPS: This exercise may seem a little basic for improving your sex life, but it’s vital! “But I’m on my back, shouldn’t I be focusing on my legs?” Yes, but if you ever want to be on top, and want to be able to support yourself - or, if you’re on your back and want to grab those legs and spread em - its necessary! Lay face down on your tummy. Arms should be set a little more than shoulder width apart. Feet should be placed shoulder width apart (or wider for a little more stability). Tighten your bum, grip those abs and you know what to do - push up with your arms! If you’re really struggling, feel free to start with wall push ups! Just make sure your arms are supporting you when you’re fully extended, your standing at an angle, and your body remains straight! 5. PLANKS: A close relative to the push up, the plank is an expert alternative to crunches for abdominal and lower back exercising. If you want a powerful thrust, all the options for changing sexual positions, or just need enough strength to hold on to your bucking lover, planks are ideal! Your standard plank starts with your forearms on the ground, your elbows bent at 90 degrees at the elbow. Like a push up, you’re clenching your abdominal muscles to make your body into a straight line, from the tip of your head to your heels. Instead of a fluid motion like a push up, the focus of a plank is to maintain the plank and abdominal strengthening for as many seconds as you can. Hold for 10-30 seconds, lower yourself on the floor for a breather, and try again for 3-5 reps.
Take A Peek At Our Best Clit Vibrator! 4. CARDIO: Don’t forget to get your cardio in! Cardio to go, and go, and go! Don’t let your sex life be hindered because you can’t catch your breath! Doctors recommended that adults get about 2.5 hours of moderate aerobic activity or 1.5 hours of intense/vigorous activity a week. Walking quickly on a treadmill (moderate), or jogging or running (vigorous) will not only get your breathing under control, but heighten your sexual prowess. Your confidence will increase, you will feel sexier and happier with the chemicals that exercising produces in your body, and you’ll be fit and ready for your lover!
3. YOGA: Muscles get tight when you’re resting, especially after a workout, so it’s always a good idea to warm up and cool down with stretches! Yoga offers even more than stretching as it includes body-weight strength training and a deeper connection of mind and body. Strength, stretch, and meditation all in one! Plus, your whole body will feel better with endorphins rushing around. With your blood flowing, your body all warm and flexible. Who could resist a lean, mean, sexy machine?!
Learn 20 Ways To Use A Vibrating Bullet! 2. KEGELS: Exercising your pelvic floor muscle (the kegel) is #1 in heightening orgasmic experiences. The tightening and releasing of the kegel during sex helps to control the strength and duration of your orgasm! You literally squeeze and let go to, well, let go and have an orgasm! You know that feeling when you’ve got to go to the bathroom really bad but you have to hold it in? That tightening is your kegel muscle at work! Ladies can use Kegel Balls to strengthen their muscle, while men can practice tightening - and lifting their member with no hands - to gain the benefits of a strong kegel!
1. SEX: You had to know this would be Number One. The best exercise for sex is SEXERCISE!!! Get in there and do the dirty deed and feel your body burning those calories. When your bodies are tangling into naughty new positions you’ll be able to feel the difference. You can learn what muscles need a little extra loosening with stretches, or a little extra toning with strength training by trying new things! Now if that isn't an excuse to have sex - like you needed one - I don't know what is!