Who doesn’t want to have the best sex ever? And what woman doesn’t want to have a glorious G-Spot orgasm? Well, I think it is safe to say that all women would love to have this type of orgasm and those who have already had one would like to have more! However, the G-Spot orgasm is not always easy to achieve. Sure, there are those rare women who can just think G-Spot and have an orgasm – but they are the rare birds of our sex. The G-Spot, on average, is a hard thing to stimulate during intercourse. Why? Well, it is on the top side of the vagina, about 2-3 inches in. It is not always enlarged enough to be stimulated. A penis is usually flexible and not as hard as needed for proper stim (no offense guys!) Also, it takes a long time to get to the point where you can have an orgasm from G-Spot stim. So, how can you improve your odds? START WITH THESE THREE TIPS
1. AROUSE: Make sure you are properly aroused! Give yourself many clitoral orgasms as you possibly can. The more aroused you are from foreplay and sex, the greater your chances of having a G-Spot orgasm! 2. RELAX: Stimulating your G-Spot is so pleasurable it is nearly painful! Some women who are experiencing this stimulation give up before they orgasm because it is not as comfortable in its pleasure. So, be as relaxed as you can, try to take in all the sensations. 3. POSITION: Find the proper position for stimulation during sex! This article is going to give you the top 5 Sex Positions to Hit Her G-Spot!
Side Note:It should be said that while most people associate a G-Spot orgasm with squirting, not all women will squirt, so please just have fun and don’t worry so much about squirting! PLEASE HER G-SPOT WITH THESE FIVE POSITIONS
5. PILLOW TALK: G-Spot stimulation is all about the angles baby! So an easy way to create this angle is to lie on your back, put pillows under your butt (probably at least 2) so that your hips (and pelvis) are up at a high angle. Then, your partner can come between your legs to enter you and either pull your legs back, or, preferably have you bend your knees and place them on his chest. This will put your G-Spot up high and if he pushes against your front side with his hand, above your pelvic bone, the G-Spot should be bulging out for his attention!
4. SEXY SCISSORING: Sometimes it is nice if the woman takes control of things and gets on top. The standard cowgirl position (woman on top on her knees) can work well for G-Spot but an even better twist to this is the scissor move. The woman will get on top and straddles him crossways (so your legs are scissored with his) and you have one leg over one of his hips. Then, you can move yourself to the angle that is going to work just right for that G-Spot stimulation. It is also going to put the pacing in your hands, which can be instrumental when you hit that spot!
3. COUNTER MOVES: The goal here is to create the perfect angle and height for him to enter you just so. Tables, counter tops, bathroom sinks are all at great levels for him to penetrate you just right! Of course, he has to be the right height as well. Find a place to lay yourself down, scoot to the end of the table (or counter) and arch your back a little while he enters. It's a great position for clitoral stimulation as well, so give yourself a hand! Spice things up and have sex somewhere besides the bedroom and see if you can find that sweet spot to reach, well, YOUR sweet spot! SEE 10 Toys Guaranteed To Hit Your G-Spot!
2. LEGS APART AND BACK: Are you a flexible girl? Well use that to your advantage! You will have greater success reaching and stimulating that G-spot if you create some natural pressure. A sure fire way to do this is to start in standard woman-on-bottom missionary and then either bend your knees and put them over his shoulders or straight up and down against his chest. Then, he puts his weight on you and enters you in the perfect position to rub that taught little spot!
1. ARF ARF: Yes, it is true, doggy style is the #1 way to reach the G-Spot during intercourse. It puts the woman on her hands and knees, allowing the man to put pressure on her G-Spot during sex. It also helps when the man has a natural, downward curve to his penis! In this position the vaginal canal is more taught so there is more friction, and it is easy to go slowly and angle just right to hit that sensational spot! Try leaning forward on your arms to change the angle of your vaginal canal giving him an easier time of stimulating you!
Holy crap I thought I invented the scissor position. Wow I've been doing that one for years. I also noticed that the men can't handle that one for long. Happy toying!