5 ways to use a Vibrator with your partner
Get the Vibe – 5 Ways To Use A Vibe With Your Partner
Most people know that women use vibrators for solo masturbation time, but how many people know HOW to use a vibrator with their partners? Yes, heterosexual couples can get much enjoyment out of bringing a vibrator into their play time as well. Ladies and gents, a vibrator is an equal-opportunity pleasure tool. Men can get just as much enjoyment from using their partner’s buzzing buddy as she can! So, here are 5 ways to incorporate your partner’s B.O.B. into your love life.
(5) Buzz His Balls. Yes, I said it. A small vibrator, such as Neon Love Touch Egg, is a perfect addition. It is small and compact, without a cord. So, ladies, while giving your man some nice oral or manual attentions, hold it in your hand and buzz his balls. You can also run it up and down his shaft, thighs, taint (spot between anal opening and base of his cock), or any other erogenous zone. View Small Vibrators | View Vibrating Bullets
(4) Warm Up. Sometimes we don’t have all the time in the world for sex, no matter how much we wish we did. For a woman, becoming sexually aroused can take a little more effort, and if we don’t have time, we can end up feeling a bit let down. So, what is the best solution? Start your warm up with a vibrator. Start getting that nice build-up going by playing solo while waiting for your man to undress. While you might not think it is sexy to ‘start without him’ – the visual of watching you play will get him as ready as you will be.
(3) Show Time. Speaking of visual enticements, men are visual creatures, and as such all men LOVE to watch their women pleasure themselves. Vibrators – especially phallic shaped ones like the Inked Vibe provide a lovely visual for your man to enjoy. Lie back, spread your legs, have him sit between them and just treat him to a slow, seductive show as you tease yourself. It won’t be long until he wants to be where that vibe is!
(2) Partner Play. Men love to help their women get off. Nothing will get the fires burning faster than asking him to HELP you play with your vibe. My hubby loves to help me play with my toys – combination of the visual effect and the fact that HE is driving the toy that is giving me pleasure. If you want something especially good, try the best selling Butterfly Kiss and let him work it to stimulate your g-spot.
(1) Double Up. Why not try something new? Many partners have discovered the distinctive joy in applying clitoral stimulation with penetration. This hits all a woman’s pleasure spots – and it provides a nice sensation for the man as well. So, next time you are having some hot sex with your man, don’t put the vibe back in the drawer, instead take it out and use it to provide yourself some nice clitoral stimulation while you are having sex! You’ll orgasm quicker and more powerfully – and from then on your B.O.B. will no longer be stuffed into your ‘naughty drawer.’
Hopefully this little article has given you just a few basic ways you can incorporate your buzzing buddy into foreplay or sex with your partner. Use your imagination to find other ways to visually or physically stimulate each other with your toys. Toys are not just for the single gal, but instead can be for any woman or couple looking for some extra fun in the bedroom. Now, isn’t that something BUZZworthy to share?
Popular Vibrators For Couples:
Vibrating Cock Rings - Outstanding for women who love clitoral stimulation during intercourse.
Pocket Rocket - The original clitoral stimulator.
Waterproof G-Spot Stimulator
College Stud Vibrating Penis
These are all great activities which my wife and I enjoy during our play. A toy we recently introduced is the Wii Vibe, a small, multi speed, "U" shaped deviced that stimulates both the clit and G. On our first try my wife experienced dual orgasm and was howling like a banshee. Well worth the price, it is small enough to be discretely hidden in a purse.